Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

Calicut University Hall Ticket | MCom I

MCom I, II, III, IV Semester (Calicut University Hall Ticket) - The Calicut University, Kerala has published the Hall Tickets for M Com (SDE) Regular/Supply/Improvement I, II, III, IV Semester Examination and M.Com (SDE) Regular I and II Semester Examination on its official website.

Amplify’d from www.yreach.com
Calicut University M Com (SDE) Examination Hall Tickets 2011
The Calicut University, Kerala has published the Hall Tickets for M Com (SDE) Regular/Supply/Improvement I, II, III, IV Semester Examination and M.Com (SDE) Regular I & II Semester Examination on its official website
Calicut University M Com (SDE) Examination Hall Tickets 2011
Candidates appearing for the above examinations can download their hall tickets from the link provided below:
Read more at www.yreach.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment