Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Shahid Kapoor Flies F-16, Jet Fighter F-16, Shahid, Mausam Film, Shahid Kapur, F-16, Fighter Aircraft - YReach.com

After Hollywood actor Tom Cruise, who flew an F-15 fighter plane in the movie 'Top Gun'. Now its Shahid Kapoor's turn, who had a rare experience of flying multi-role jet fighter aircraft F-16 Super Viper combat aircraft at the Aero-India defence exhibition in Bangalore. Shahid Kapoor is playing the role of an Air-Force pilot in the movie 'Mausam'. 'I was quite fortunate that I flew an F-16 fighter plane. I don't think any other actor has ever flown a F-16. Even when actor Tom Cruise had done 'Top Gun' he had flown an F15. I was very fortunate to get that opportunity. It was a very exciting experience for me,' Shahid said... Read More>>>


No comments:

Post a Comment